Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: New MOD in Town

  1. #21
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my lord ..NOOOOOO! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'm sure you will perform your duties with the upmost responsiblity and respect for all.
    Bless you my son. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    I think I shall de-top this topic, because I can [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But....Darth Pooh just knighted you!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    hey meg, lets ban them all but us!

  5. #25
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    hey meg, lets ban them all but us!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a plan - I'll take A-L, you can have M-Z

  6. #26
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
    hey meg, lets ban them all but us!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a plan - I'll take A-L, you can have M-Z</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*is glad his name starts with a number and not a letter*

  7. #27
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    well, we'll let the remaining mods fight over banning you.

    That is if they can get it done before they are banned [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think we shall keep this bumped! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    but if you keep bumping it, that defeats the purpose of my de-topping the thread to begin with!

    slaps self on head realizing that this just bumped it!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mega???.....Mod???

    ......Oh christ! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    ...*takes off "Mega sux" T-shirt*

    ...*puts on "Mega for Mayor" T-shirt*

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Congrats Mega!!! You'd have been my vote too!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •